Wednesday, 29 February 2012

I haven't updated this in a while...

So I thought I might update if anyone is reading this.

Basically I'm balancing three things right now, working in a retail store to earn money but it has absolutely nothing to do with Radio or the media unfortunately. The other two things I'm juggling are my Capital FM work experience which is still going on - I will forever love this place, it is the best environment to work in ever I love it. And the last thing is the most important.
Drum roll please...
I officially have a show at YOUR Radio in Dumbarton! I am pleased with myself, but most of all I am eternally grateful to my lecturer of whom without him this could have never happened in a million years.
I owe him big for this, thank you John Collins!

Hopefully I'll notify people when my radio show is on, but I'm also doing a few things during the day to do with events happening in the local areas which will be pre-recorded but they will be me.

I must say a huge thank you to anyone who's pushed me, who's actually made this happen and without my friends I don't think I would be able to be where I am right now. Without these amazing people in my life I don't know where I'd be, I hate to dwell on it but they make my life better, they give me stories which will be able to be on air someday in the near future.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment